Eggs – 2
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garlic cloves – 2, minced
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, minced
Green chilli – 1, finely chopped
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Tomato – 1, small and finely chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Butter as required
Coriander leaves – 1 stalk, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add the onion, green chilli, garlic, ginger and fry till the onion turns pink.
3. Put in the tomato and continue to fry till the tomato has blended well.
4. Add the turmeric powder, salt and cook for a minute more.
5. Now take the eggs one by one and break directly into the pan, stirring continuously till the eggs are cooked and a thick scramble like paste is formed.
6. Mix in the coriander leaves and stir for a minute.
7. Spread on fresh bread or toast.