Prawns – 10
White pepper – 2 tsp
Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Gram flour – 4 tsp
Clove powder – 2 tsp
Ginger paste – 2 tsp
Cream – 2 cups
Lemon juice – 4 tsp
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Curd – 2 cups
Butter for basting
Salt as per taste
1. Shell and devein the prawns and clean them thoroughly.
2. Combine garlic paste, ginger paste and lemon juice with the prawns.
3. Whip well the cream and curd together. Add white pepper, clove powder and gram flour to it. Toss the prawns in this mixture. Sprinkle some salt and place the combination in a silver foil.
4. Refrigerate the prawns for almost 2 hours.
5. Next place the marinated prawns in an oven. Bake it in tandoor style for 29 minutes.
6. By this time, the prawns have become golden brown. Spread butter over it and again put it in the oven for just 2 minutes.