Lime Cordial is a popular non-alcoholic drink made with lime juice concentrate, sugar and water. Typically used in various mocktails and cocktail drinks.
Mineral Water – 2 litres
Caster Sugar – 400 gms
Water – 175 ml
Lime Juice – 150 ml
Lime Rind – 5 to 6 five centimetre strips
1. Strain the lime juice and keep aside.
2. Heat a pan over low flame.
3. Pour the 175 ml water and add the sugar.
4. Stir well until sugar has fully dissolved.
5. Add the lime rinds and bring to a boil.
6. Continue to boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Transfer to a large jug or vessel.
8. Add lime juice and stir well.
9. Strain into sterilized bottles and keep aside to cool.
10. To serve, mix 1 part lime syrup with 4 parts mineral water or as per taste.