Onions – 3
Cooked peas – 1/2 cup
Paneer cubes – 1 1/2 cups
Fresh thick curd – 1 cup
Oil for frying
Bay leaves – 2
Cloves – 3
Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
Garlic – 7 flakes
Chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Dhania powder – 1 tbl sp (level)
Tomato puree – 1/4 cup
1. Peel and slice onions into medium sized pieces.
2. Fry it in little oil till it turns brown in colour.
3. When it attains room temperature, grind it to smooth paste and mix with fresh whipped curds.
4. Deep fry paneer cubes in oil in reduced flame till golden yellow in colour.
5. Put it in luke warm water till required.
6. Heat oil in pan, add garam masala spices, chopped garlic and then ground onion paste.
7. Stir in reduced flame till oil floats on top.
8. Add dhania powder, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree.
9. Cook for few more minutes, add cooked peas and fried paneer cubes.
10. Remove from fire when it comes to boiling point.
11. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.