Penne Pasta – 175 gms
Zucchini – 1, chopped
Capsicum – 1, chopped, seeds removed
Broccoli – 1 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, peeled, diced
Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 200 gms, pureed
Cheddar Cheese – 1/3 cup, grated
Basil Leaves – few, torn
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame and bring to a boil.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the zucchini, capsicum, broccoli, onion and garlic.
5. Saute well for 15 minutes or until tender and browned. Keep aside.
6. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions and drain well. Reserve 1/4 cup of the water.
7. Add the pasta to a different pan.
8. Add tomatoes, cheese, basil, red chilli flakes and the cooked vegetables.
9. Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
10. Add the reserved water and simmer for 2 minutes or till all the water has evaporated.
11. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !