Pumpkin – 1, Small, chopped into large rounds or rectangles
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sambar Powder – 4 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Gram Flour – 2 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Maida – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the turmeric powder, salt, sambar powder, ginger garlic paste with the chopped pumpkin.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice and mix again.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the gram flour, corn flour, rice flour, maida and salt with little water.
5. Mix to a dosa batter consistency.
6. Dip the pumpkin pieces in this batter.
7. Heat a shallow (or non-stick) pan over medium flame.
8. Fry the pumpkin pieces, adding little oil around the edges, till golden brown.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !