Cream Cracker Biscuit (Salt Biscuit) – as required
Macaroni – 1/2 cup
Maida – 2 tsp
Milk – 1 cup
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Tomato Sauce – as required
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Cheese – 1 to 2 cups
Capsicum – 1 cup, chopped (red, green and yellow)
Onion – 2, chopped
Green Chilli – 3, chopped
Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
Chilli Powder – 1 to 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Coarsely grind the macaroni.
2. Cook it in hot water and drain.
3. Add a little salt and then refresh it in cold water. Keep aside.
4. In a pan, add a little ghee and 2 tsp maida.
5. Fry a little.
6. Add 3 tsp milk and mix it well.
7. If the white sauce is too thick, add a little water.
8. Add salt and pepper powder.
9. Ensure it is semi-solid and keep it aside.
10. Heat oil in a pan.
11. Add the chopped onions, green chillies, corn and capsicum.
12. Add salt and chilli powder.
13. Pour oil in a pan and fry the macaroni kept aside.
14. Grease a muffin tray with butter and sprinkle some maida on top.
15. Arrange the biscuits on the tray.
16. Top each biscuit with the vegetables.
17. Sprinkle macaroni, add a little white sauce, tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
17. Keep it in a microwave oven at 180C for 9 minutes.
18. After 9 minutes, sprinkle the grated cheese on top and keep it for a minute more.
19. Serve it as an evening snack.
1. If you do not have a microwave oven you can use a non-stick tawa.
2. Heat the tawa on moderate heat.
3. Apply butter on a plate and sprinkle maida on top.
4. Arrange the biscuits and top each each biscuit with the cooked vegetables.
5. Sprinkle macaroni, add a little white sauce, tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
6. Keep the plate on the tawa and close it tightly with a lid for 7 minutes.
7. After 7 minutes, sprinkle the grated cheese and keep it for a minute more.
8. Remove and serve.