Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Drained Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
White Flour – 1 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Dry Mint Leaves – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Oil – 2 to 3 tbslp, to shallow fry
Radish – grated, to garnish
1. Put the paneer in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the yogurt, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and onions and mix well.
3. Stir in the flour and cornflour.
4. Season the mixture with salt, white pepper and mint.
5. Divide into round tikkis.
6. Put the tikkis in a preheated non-stick pan.
7. Dribble a little oil around the edges and cook till they turn golden brown on both the sides.
8. Garnish with radish and serve with green chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !