Wonton skin – 8pcs
Cabbage – 100 gms, juliennes
Carrot – 100 gms, juliennes
Broccoli florets – 100 gms
Potatoes – 50 gms, boiled
Paneer – 50 gms
Salt – 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
White pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Sesame oil – 1 tsp
1. Blanch all the vegetables in salted boiling water.
2. Drain and pour cold water to cool the vegetables.
3. Squeeze a bit and finally drop all the vegetables.
4. Squeeze again to remove all moisture in a muslin cloth.
5. Add 50 gms of finely grated boiled potatoes and 50 gms of finely grated paneer.
6. Now add salt, red chilli powder, white pepper and sesame oil and mix things up well.
7. Cut the wonton skin in round shape.
8. Put 1-1/2 tsp of mixture and press down to form the dim sum.
9. Repeat it for the entire mixture.
10. In a steaming basket put a banana leaf slightly greased with oil.
11. Place dim sum in the basket; cover with lid and steam for 3-4 minutes or till the wonton skin is cooked.
12. Serve hot.