Prawns, 2 cup
Curd, 1/2 cup
Cashewnuts A handful
Green chilies, 6
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder as required
Coriander leaves, chopped As required
Oil 2 tbsps
Coconut Milk, 1 cup
Lemon juice, 1 teaspoon
Salt To taste
1. Grind the cashewnuts to a fine paste and keep aside.
2. Grind green chilies , corriander leaves.
3. Marinate the prawns with curd, ginger-garlic paste, coriander & green chilies paste , turmeric powder and salt for 1 hour.
4. Fry the cashewnut paste in heated oil in vessel and cook till the oil separates, then add onion , garam masala , little salt as required (as already used for marination).
5. When onions turn pinkish and all ingredients mixed well then add the marinated prawns and cook till a thick gravy is formed.
6. Then add coconut milk and cook again for some time till it forms thick gravy.
7. Add Lime Juice and stir well.
8. Serve Hot with Rice.