250 gms Kheema or Minced Meat
1 Onion, small, minced
3 Garlic Flakes, minced
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Cardamom seeds
few Coriander leaves
2 Green Chillies
6 Mint leaves
Salt to taste
100 gms Onion, grated
1 tsp Ginger, grated
4 Green Chillies, minced
100 gms Tomatoes, grated
1 tsp Cumin seeds, ground
1 tsp Garam Masala
125 gms Sour Curd
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Grind all the kofta ingredients to a paste.
2. Form the paste into round balls.
3. Melt 3 tblsp of ghee in a pan and spread the koftas in it.
4. Cover the pan, sprinkle a little cold water on the lid and cook over a slow fire till the koftas are dry.
5. Heat 4 tblsp of ghee and fry onions, ginger and chillies till they turn soft.
6. Then add the tomatoes, all the spices, curd and salt.
7. When the ghee oozes out, add the koftas.
8. Pour in 2 cups of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
9. Remove it from fire and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.