Parmesan cheese – 3/4 cup (grated and divided into 2 portions)
Chicken – 4, boneless slices
Tomato – 2, thickly chopped
Large buns – 4, sliced
Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
Basil leaves – 1/2 tsp, dried
1. Take 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Dip chicken slices in it and press so that they get well coated.
2. Arrange 4 such cheese coated chicken slices on microwave safe paper towels and place them in a microwave safe baking dish.
3. Use another sheet of paper towel to cover the dish.
4. Microwave on high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Wait till the chicken slices turn light golden brown. Do the same with the remaining chicken slices.
5. In the meantime, take mayonnaise, thyme and the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Combine thoroughly.
6. Generously, apply the cheese-mayonnaise mixture on the inner side of the sliced buns.
7. Toast the buns till the cheese mixture foams.
8. Now, use the cooked chicken, the toasted buns and the tomatoes to make the sandwiches. Serve immediately.