A quick and super easy weeknight dinner, the avocado spaghetti is delicious and healthy. Say goodbye to boring dinner and hello to a tasty comfort dish.
Spaghetti – 200 gms
Avocados – 1, de-stoned and peeled
Sambar Onions (Shallot) – 2 small
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Garlic – 1 clove, peeled, crushed
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – as required
1. Boil a pan of water over medium flame with some salt and 1/4 tsp olive oil.
2. Add the spaghetti and simmer.
3. Combine and grind the avocados, garlic, onions, lime juice, chilli flakes, oil, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
4. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain well and transfer to a large pan.
5. Add 1/4 cup of boiling water to the avocado sauce and pour into this the pasta.
6. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves if preferred.
7. Serve warm.
image via popsugar
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !