Chicken (skinless and boneless) – 500g
Red Chillies – 8 ( soaked in hot water for 10 mins)
Onions – 2
Tomato – 1 finely chopped
Ginger- 1 inch
Garlic – 5-6 flakes
Dhania powder – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Oil – for cooking
- Grind the soaked red chillies, onions and giner garlic to a smooth paste.
- In a kadai, add 2 tbsp oil. When the oil is hot, add the ground paste and cook well until the oil separates.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook well.
- Add the chicken pieces, dhania powder and the garam masala powder.
- Add one glass of water and bring to boil. Cover the lid tightly.
- Simmer the flame and cook for 15-20 mins until the chicken becomes tender.
- Stir occasionally. When the chicken is cooked, open the lid and keep stirring until the dish becomes dry and the masala is well coated on the chicken.
- Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !