Green apples have an excess of soluble fiber in them over red counterparts and the sugar content is 0.98 grams lesser a piece on an average. Green apples rot relatively quicker than red ones because of the profusion of pigments in them. The health and cosmetic benefits of green apples far outperform the red ones. The fructose content of green apples is lesser than red apples which makes them safer for consumption by diabetic patients. The antioxidant content in green apples is higher which makes the eater less vulnerable to an array of terrible cancers.
Green apple is healthier. The numerous benefits bestowed by green apples have been enumerated below for your ready reference.
- The high fiber presence in green apples is conducive to easy digestion and reduced susceptibility to colon cancer. Bowel movement is regularized to a large extent. The high fiber content also helps in fighting the bad cholesterol ‘LDL’ swimming in the body.
- The extracts from green apples are processed to prepare many popular skin care products. You can get a glowing complexion with the dark and discoloring spots being eliminated to pave way for fairer skin. The extracts have a rich concentration of A, B, C as well as E.
- An apple has the potential to quench your craving for junk foods which can impact your system. It is devoid of cholesterol which dramatically cuts down the calorie intake while keeping you feeling filled up. Weight loss is further facilitated by keeping hunger at bay. This cuts down on the overheating aspect as the stomach gets a sense of fulfillment.
- Green apple helps in detoxifying and cleansing the blood stream, improves gum health, bolsters the heart, strengthens the teeth, enhances memory and ameliorates the nervous problems faced by the old and infirmed. A diet of green apples deters the formation of gallstones while curing rheumatism. Many ailments related to the liver and kidney is prevented by consuming green apple juice.
- The profusion of Vitamin C helps in deterring stomach and mouth ulcers.
- Green apples can fight off a number of skin diseases and provides definitive relief from rashes etc. Skin allergies which arise due to vitamin deficiency in the body can be eliminated by the consumption of green apples. A paste made from the skin extracts can be applied to the skin to gain a fairer, lustrous skin which is free from pimples and other destructive growths.
- You can get white and healthy teeth by being on a diet rich in green apple extracts.
- If you have attended a party and are feeling heavy, you should grab a bite of green apple. The digestion process is eased and your body normalcy will be restored in a short while. The enzymes present in the apple will promote secretion of digestive juices without damaging the sensitive lining of the stomach that can potentially give rise to the ulcers. The condition of the liver is bolstered and the digestive tract problems are also prevented.
- The presence of maleic acid and tartaric acid in green apples lead to the prevention of indigestion related disorders such as diarrhea and constipation.
- The antioxidants polyphenol and flavonoid in green apples help reduce the damaging impact of free radicals in the body as well as help in the prevention of DNA damages.
- Persons suffering from diminished appetite owing to intestinal peristalsis can be cured by green apple consumption, as secretion of organic acids is fostered which helps control this appetite loss.
Green apples have an excess of the lifesaving elements customarily present in all varieties of apples. Further, it is not saccharine which makes it favorable with patients on a diabetic diet. Green apples give you a feeling of surfeit which improves digestion and curbs the ravenous appetite for food. These and numerous other aforementioned benefits bestow green apples a definitive edge over the red ones.