Pomegranate is a nutritionally rich fruit with unique flavor, taste, and many health benefits. Pomegranates are a good source of vitamin B (riboflavin, thiamin and niacin), vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. It is also a rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers along with a have very high content of punicalagins.
We have 29 Pomegranate recipes in this category.
- Kullakar Rice Salad / Red Rice Salad
- Murmure Raita
- Aloo Anardana Kulcha
- Pomegranate Vodka
- Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Pomegranate Rice
- Pomegranate Curd Pachadi (Pomegranate Thayir Pachadi)
- Pomegranate Raita
- Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Pomegranate Fizz
- Pomegranate Rasam
- Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
- Aloo Anardana Chaat
- Pomegranate and Potato Raita
- Duck in Pomegranate and Walnut Sauce
- Pomegranate and Walnut Dip
- Fish Fillet with Pomegranate Sauce
- Pomegranate Passion
- Chicken in Pomegranate
- Honey and Pomegranate Pancakes
- Cabbage and Pomegranate Pulao
- Pomegranate Potatoes
- Prawn with Pomegranate Seeds
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Pomegranate Chutney
- Pomegranate Juice
- Moong and Pomegranate Salad
Pomegranate Blogs, Articles & Guides
- The Health Benefits of "Super Fruit" Pomegranate Pomegranate is not just a fruit, indeed it is a "super fruit" because it is packed with healthy vitamins, minerals and...
- Seven Health Benefits of Pomegranate The human body is like a well-oiled machine and the different organs of the body work in tandem with each other to perform...