Pomegranate is a nutritionally rich fruit with unique flavor, taste, and many health benefits. Pomegranates are a good source of vitamin B (riboflavin, thiamin and niacin), vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. It is also a rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers along with a have very high content of punicalagins.
We have 29 Pomegranate recipes in this category.
- Kullakar Rice Salad / Red Rice Salad
- Murmure Raita
- Aloo Anardana Kulcha
- Pomegranate Vodka
- Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Pomegranate Rice
- Pomegranate Curd Pachadi (Pomegranate Thayir Pachadi)
- Pomegranate Raita
- Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Pomegranate Fizz
- Pomegranate Rasam
- Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
- Aloo Anardana Chaat
- Pomegranate and Potato Raita
- Duck in Pomegranate and Walnut Sauce
- Pomegranate and Walnut Dip
- Fish Fillet with Pomegranate Sauce
- Pomegranate Passion
- Chicken in Pomegranate
- Honey and Pomegranate Pancakes
- Cabbage and Pomegranate Pulao
- Pomegranate Potatoes
- Prawn with Pomegranate Seeds
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Pomegranate Chutney
- Pomegranate Juice
- Moong and Pomegranate Salad
Tips & Articles
If you are looking for a natural way to improve your health and energy, make it a point to include pomegranate regularly in your diet. From keeping you younger longer to reducing your risk of heart attack, pomegranate has endless benefits. One glass of pomegranate juice for breakfast is a great way to receive a whole host of nourishment.
Pomegranate is a fruit that has many advantages and is beneficial to the body in many ways. The pomegranate fruit can be enjoyed without actually being bothered about the benefits to the body. Pomegranate can be eaten raw or one can make Pomegranate juice out of the seeds and consume it occasionally. In either case, the fruit is equally beneficial.