3 cups cooked rice
4 eggs, beaten well
1 onion, chopped finely
1/2 cup boiled peas
1/4 cup finely chopped french beans, boiled
1/4 cup carrots, chopped and boiled
1" ginger, grounded
4 garlic flakes, grounded
3 green chillies, chopped finely
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp oil
salt as per taste
chopped coriander leaves for
1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry onion till golden brown.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, simmer for a minute.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and simmer for 2 minute.
5. Add the beaten eggs and stir continuously till well set (for about 5 min).
6. Add chopped and boiled vegetables and stir for 2 minutes.
7. Add Salt and garam masala.
8. Add cooked rice and mix it well.
9. If soy sauce needed add it and stir once again.
10. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.