Pineapple – 1, small, peeled, cored, diced
Mango – 1, small, peeled, stoned, cubed
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Lime Juice – 1/4 cup
Mandarins – 1, peeled, segmented
Kiwi Fruit – 1, small, peeled, cut into round slices
Passionfruit – 1, halved, flesh scooped out, shell discarded
Banana – 1, ripe, peeled, cut into rounds
Grapes – 1/2 cup, red and green mixed, seedless
Galia Melon – 1/4, small, halved, seeds and skin removed, cut into small pieces
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/4 tsp
Sherry – 1/4 cup
Tropical Fruit Juice – 100 ml
Mint – 1 sprig
1. Combine the pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit, bananas and grapes in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice and tropical fruit juice.
3. Add sugar, wine and nutmeg powder.
4. Stir well until sugar has dissolved.
5. Pour this over the fruit salad.
6. Add the melon and passion fruit pieces to the bowl.
7. Gently mix and garnish with mint sprig.
Goan Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Goan Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.