Pineapple – 1, small, peeled, cored, diced
Mango – 1, small, peeled, stoned, cubed
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Lime Juice – 1/4 cup
Mandarins – 1, peeled, segmented
Kiwi Fruit – 1, small, peeled, cut into round slices
Passionfruit – 1, halved, flesh scooped out, shell discarded
Banana – 1, ripe, peeled, cut into rounds
Grapes – 1/2 cup, red and green mixed, seedless
Galia Melon – 1/4, small, halved, seeds and skin removed, cut into small pieces
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/4 tsp
Sherry – 1/4 cup
Tropical Fruit Juice – 100 ml
Mint – 1 sprig
1. Combine the pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit, bananas and grapes in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice and tropical fruit juice.
3. Add sugar, wine and nutmeg powder.
4. Stir well until sugar has dissolved.
5. Pour this over the fruit salad.
6. Add the melon and passion fruit pieces to the bowl.
7. Gently mix and garnish with mint sprig.
Goan Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Goan Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.