Mutton Keema – 1 cup, minced
Mushrooms – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 to 4 tsp
Capsicum – 1 cup
Rice – 1 cup
Green Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
Egg White – 1/4 cup
Bay Leaf – 2
Elaichi – 2
Cardamom – 2
Cloves – 2
Cinnamon – 2
Salt as per taste
Boiled Rice to serve.
1. In a bowl, add the keema, chopped onion and ginger garlic paste.
2. Add lime juice, salt, green chilli paste, coriander leaves and mix nicely.
3. Add the egg whites and mix well.
4. Drain the water and make small squares or rectangles and fry on a non stick tawa.
5. Add little butter and keep on a low flame while keeping it closed with a lid.
6. Cook it on both the sides and keep aside.
7. In another pan, add 2 tsp butter.
8. Add bay leaf, elachi, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
9. Add mushrooms and chopped capsicum.
10. Fry for a minute or two.
11. Add the chopped green chilli and add coriander leaves.
12. To serve, add boiled rice to the mushrooms and salt.
13. Mix well and serve it with the mutton kebabs.