Croissant Buns – 4
Paneer – 250 gms, cut into 1/2 inch square pieces
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger – 2 inch piece
Curd – 1/2 cup
Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Green Cardamom – 2
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Orange Colour – 1 to 2 drops
Oil for frying
1. Grind green chilis, green cardamoms and ginger.
2. Hung curd in a muslin cloth and remove all water.
3. Mix together all ingredients and let the paneer marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and fry the paneer pieces, applying a little oil on both sides.
5. Cut the tops of the buns and scoop them.
6. Fill it with the mixture.
7. Place the tops, apply a little butter over them and bake in a preheated over for 15 minutes at moderate.
8. Remove and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !