Mushrooms – 1 cup, chopped
Ginger Paste – 2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 4 tsp
Capsicum – 1 cup, finely chopped
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Jeera Powder – 3 tsp
Green Chillies – 3
Oil as required
Curry Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves to garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Deep fry the mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In another pan heat oil, add onion, green chilli, green capsicum and fry.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, jeera powder, curry leaves and fry for a minute or two.
5. Add little salt and fry for a minute.
6. Add the fried mushrooms and pepper powder.
7. Fry for a minute.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.