Paneer – 250 gms, grated
Corn – 1/2 cup, boiled and mashed
Ginger – 1 tblsp, grated
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Bread Slices – 2, crumbled
Cornflour – 2 tblsp
Chaat Masala – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds – 1/4 cup, to coat
Oil to deep fry
1. Put the paneer in a bowl along with the corn, ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, bread and cornflour. Mix well.
2. Season with the chaat masala, chilli powder, white pepper powder and salt.
3. Knead to form a firm mixture.
4. Divide into small balls, roll each ball in sesame seeds.
5. Heat the oil in a kadai.
6. Deep fry the balls until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
8. Serve hot with ketchup.