Butter – 2 tblsp
Minced Lamb – 1 cup
Mild Curry Paste – 2 tblsp
Filo Pastry – 12 sheets, thawed and wrapped in a damp dish towel
Salt – to taste
Ground Black Pepper – to taste
1. Heat a little of the butter in a large pan and add the lamb. Fry for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 200C.
3. Melt the remaining butter in a pan. Cut the pastry sheets in half lengthways. Brush one strip of pastry with butter, then lay another strip on top and brush with more butter.
4. Place a spoonful of lamb in the corner of the strip and fold over to form a triangle at one end. Keep folding over in the same way to form a triangular shape.
5. Brush with butter and place on a baking sheet. Repeat using the remaining pastry and filing.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !