100 gms Tomatoes, grated
1 cup Sour Curd
2 big Onions, grated
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp ground Cumin seeds
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Sugar
1 tblsp Coriander powder
a few sprigs of Coriander leaves
2-3 Bay leaves
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Peel and cut jackfruit into pieces and steam them till they turn soft.
2. Then grind the steamed pieces to a paste and mix it with all the kofta ingredients.
3. Form this mixture into small balls and deep fry them to a golden colour.
4. Heat 3 tblsp of oil and fry bay leaves and onions to a golden colour.
5. Then put in sugar, salt, all the spices, curd and tomatoes and cook till the oil comes out.
6. Now put in 2 cups of water, boil for 5 minutes, add koftas and boil for another 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.