Popcorn Kernels – 1/4 cup
Honey – 2 tblsp
Brown Sugar – 2 tblsp
Superfine Sugar – 2 tblsp
Crunchy Peanut Butter – 2 tblsp
Soda Bicarb – 1/2 tsp
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Heat 1 to 2 tsp of oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the popcorn kernels and cover with a lid.
3. Shake the pan from time to time and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until all the kernels have popped.
4. Switch off the flame.
5. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
6. Heat a small frying pan over medium flame.
7. Add the honey, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter.
8. Simmer till the peanut butter has melted, stirring from time to time.
9. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from flame.
10. Add the soda bicarb and stir well.
11. Pour this over the popcorn immediately and toss well to coat.
12. Spread this on a large plate lined with parchment paper.
13. Cool and serve as snack.