Eggs – 8
Vegetable oil – 5 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 4, deseeded, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 3, large, skinned, deseeded
Green Coriander – 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed, finely chopped
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Onions – 3, sliced, deep fried
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the green chillies, tomatoes, green coriander, vinegar, red chilli powder and garam masala.
4. Cook till the tomatoes turn soft.
5. Mix in the salt and the fried onions.
6. Flatten the mixture evenly and make 8 depressions in the mixture. Lower heat.
7. Break each egg separately in a saucer and slip It in a depression.
8. Repeat till all the depressions are covered with egg yolks.
9. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
10. Cook covered till the yolks are done.
11. Do not allow the eggs to become hard.
12. Serve immediately.