500 gms Fish, cut into pieces
1 large Cauliflower
1 small Potato
1 small Onion
10-12 pods of Green Peas
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Curd
1 tsp Garam masala powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Grind the ginger, garlic and onion. Keep aside.
2. Cut the potatoes into cubes, shell the peas and cut the cauliflower into large florets.
3. Clean the fish, coat it with some salt and turmeric powder.
4. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the fish pieces on both sides lightly. Keep aside.
5. In the same kadai, fry the ginger-garlic-onion page till the oil floats on top. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry for some more time.
6. Add the vegetables and fry for five minutes. Add curd and salt. Cover and cook on low heat till the curd dries up. Then add some water and cook for a few minutes.
7. When the water begins to boil, add the fish and cook till the vegetables are done.
8. Sprinkle garam masala and serve hot.