Pizza Base – 1, thincrust
Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced, fried in little oil
Chicken Breast – 1, small, cooked, chopped
Mushrooms – 1 cup, sliced
Pumpkin – 1/2 cup, chopped, cooked
Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Cheddar Cheese (or Feta) – 100 gms
Basil Leaves – big handful, chopped
Pizza Sauce (or Tomato Ketchup) to spread
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
Red Capsicum – 1/4 cup, chopped (optional)
Tomato – 1/4 cup, sliced, seeds removed (optional)
Olive Oil as required
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza base evenly.
2. Top up with chicken, pumpkin, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and capsicums.
3. Sprinkle the cheeses, mint leaves, basil leaves and drizzle a bit of olive oil on top.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and the crust is crisp.
5. Remove and keep aside to cool.
6. Sprinkle pepper powder and cut into slices.
7. Serve warm.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image via taste