Vermicelli – 250 gms
Chicken – 250 gms, minced
Chicken Stock – 4 cups
Prawns – 100 gms, cleaned
Mushrooms – 100 gms, chopped
Fish Sauce as per taste
White Pepper Powder – a pinch or two
Celery – 100 gms, chopped
Garlic – 4 to 5 cloves, chopped
Spring Onions – 50 gm, chopped
Green Coriander – 4 to 8 sprigs
1. Soak the vermicelli in sufficient water.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Divide the chicken mince into equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Heat the chicken stock in a kadai.
5. Add the chicken balls and prawns. Bring to a boil.
6. Add the mushrooms, fish sauce and white pepper powder.
7. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. In a soup bowl, place the vermicelli along with the celery, garlic and spring onions.
9. Pour the prepared soup on top.
10. Serve hot garnished with green coriander.
Chicken and Prawn Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Prawn Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.