Vermicelli – 250 gms
Chicken – 250 gms, minced
Chicken Stock – 4 cups
Prawns – 100 gms, cleaned
Mushrooms – 100 gms, chopped
Fish Sauce as per taste
White Pepper Powder – a pinch or two
Celery – 100 gms, chopped
Garlic – 4 to 5 cloves, chopped
Spring Onions – 50 gm, chopped
Green Coriander – 4 to 8 sprigs
1. Soak the vermicelli in sufficient water.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Divide the chicken mince into equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Heat the chicken stock in a kadai.
5. Add the chicken balls and prawns. Bring to a boil.
6. Add the mushrooms, fish sauce and white pepper powder.
7. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. In a soup bowl, place the vermicelli along with the celery, garlic and spring onions.
9. Pour the prepared soup on top.
10. Serve hot garnished with green coriander.
Chicken and Prawn Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Prawn Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.