Perfect for the summer days, this delicious, easy to make lemonade with ginger is refreshing and healthy.
Ginger – 1/4 cup, finely sliced
Lemon Juice – 1/3 to 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/3 cups
Water – 1 litre (adjust as required)
Cold Water – 500 to 600 ml
Lemon Slices to garnish
1. Heat water in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the ginger annd cover the pan with a lid.
3. Remove the pan from the flame and keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Strain this into a jar.
5. Cover and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
6. Mix the lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher.
7. Stir until sugar has fully dissolved.
8. Add the cold water and mix well.
9. To serve, fill serving glasses with ice cubes.
10. Pour equal amounts of the ginger syrup and lemonade.
11. Stir well and garnish with a lemon slice.
12. Add some more sugar if desired.
13. Serve chill.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !