Coconut – 1 cup, grated and ground
Mushrooms – 1 cup, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Juice of 1 Lemon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Water – 500 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Add the water to a pan and place over medium flame.
2. Add the onions, ginger garlic paste, ground coconut, mushrooms and coriander leaves.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add coconut milk, salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
5. Stir well and simmer till it starts to thicken or remove after 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !