Urad Dal – 1 cup
Black Peppercorns – 5 to 6
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Green Chillies – 2
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Soak the urad dal for an hour.
2. Grind the peppercorns, green chillies and ginger together.
3. Drain the dal and grind to a thick paste using little water.
4. Combine the ground dal with the ground green chillies mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Add coriander leaves and curry leaves.
7. Gently mix and keep aside for a minute or two.
8. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
9. Make small vadais of the batter and fry in hot oil till golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot with chutney.
Pepper Ulundu Vadai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pepper Ulundu Vadai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.