Urad Dal – 1 cup
Black Peppercorns – 5 to 6
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Green Chillies – 2
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Soak the urad dal for an hour.
2. Grind the peppercorns, green chillies and ginger together.
3. Drain the dal and grind to a thick paste using little water.
4. Combine the ground dal with the ground green chillies mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Add coriander leaves and curry leaves.
7. Gently mix and keep aside for a minute or two.
8. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
9. Make small vadais of the batter and fry in hot oil till golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot with chutney.
Pepper Ulundu Vadai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pepper Ulundu Vadai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.