Maida – 1 cup, sieved
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as per taste
1. Combine salt and butter with maida.
2. Knead well to a thick dough.
3. Add a little oil and knead well. Stretch the dough from time to time till it has a soft, pliable consistency.
4. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
5. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small rotis using only little oil if required.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Cook the prepared parathas on both sides till done.
8. Serve with side dish of choice.