Semiya (Vermicelli) – 1 cup, boiled
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Rava – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, chopped
Onion – 1/4 cup, grated
Capsicum – 1/4 cup, chopped
Ginger – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Ghee as required
Fried Cashewnuts – few, for garnish
1. Combine and mix together the semiya, rice flour, rava and salt, adding enough water, to a dosa batter consistency.
2. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
3. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle some carrot, tomatoes, onions, capsicum, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves on top.
5. Apply a little ghee around the edges and cover with a lid.
6. Reduce flame to low and cook on both sides.
7. Sprinkle cumin powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder and fried cashewnuts.
8. Serve hot with chutney of choice.