Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) – 200 gms, soaked, peeled and ground
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee as required
Oil as required
Rice Flour – little
1. Combine the ground rajma with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and salt.
2. Mix well.
3. Add rice flour, coriander leaves and little ghee.
4. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Drop small portions of the dough and fry till light golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with chutney of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !