Passion Fruits – 2, chopped
Caster Sugar – 2 tblsp
Custard – 75 ml, available ready-made
Egg Whites – 2
Icing Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Butter as required
1. Mix the passion fruits with the custard.
2. Grease 2 ovenproof tins with butter and coat the insides with caster sugar.
3. Whisk the egg whites with the remaining sugar till stiff peaks form.
4. Add them to the passion fruit mixture.
5. Divide this into the 2 tins and place them in a preheated oven at 200C/400F.
6. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden.
7. Sprinkle icing sugar on top.
8. Serve at once.
Image credit: Martha Stewart