Prawns – 5 to 6, shelled, tails intact
Fettuccine Pasta – 250 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Garlic – 2 tsp, minced
Zucchini – 2 medium or 1 large, sliced
Oranges – 2, juice and grated zest
Cream – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the prawns and garlic.
3. Cook till the prawns turn pink.
4. Add zucchini and cook till tender.
5. Add the juice and zest of oranges.
6. Stir to mix well.
7. Add cream.
8. Add salt and pepper powder.
9. Cook till the sauce thickens.
10. Add the pasta and cook for a minute.
11. Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !