Almonds (Badam) – 10
Ghee – 4 tsp
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Sugar – 100 gms
Rava – 2 tsp
Cardamom Powder – little
1. Combine and grind together the almonds and coconut in a mixie for 30 seconds.
2. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
3. Add the sugar and stir till it dissolves fully.
4. Boil till it reaches an one string consistency.
5. Add the ground almond-coconut mixture.
6. Add cardamom powder, ghee and stir well.
7. Add rava and stir till it starts to thicken.
8. Transfer to a greased plate and keep aside to cool.
9. Cut into desired shapes and serve.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.