Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Rice – handful
Jaggery – 200 gms, powdered
Milk – 500 ml, boiled
Cardamom Powder – little
Cashewnuts – 10, lightly fried in ghee
Banana – 1, chopped
1. Grind together the coconut, rice with little water to a coarse paste.
2. Heat a pan of water and add the ground paste.
3. Stir continuously till it starts to boil.
4. Add the jaggery and mix well.
5. When it starts to boil and starts to thicken, add the other ingredients.
6. Mix well and remove.
7. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.