Aval – 250 gms
Sugar – 200 gms
Ghee – 4 tsp
Cardamom Powder – little
Cashewnuts – 10 to 15
1. Heat litle ghee in a pan.
2. Add the aval and lightly fry till golden.
3. Remove and grind to a semi-coarse powder.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Fry the cashewnuts in the remaining ghee and add the puttu.
6. Add cardamom powder and stir to mix.
Aval Sugar Puttu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aval Sugar Puttu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.