Aval – 250 gms
Sugar – 200 gms
Ghee – 4 tsp
Cardamom Powder – little
Cashewnuts – 10 to 15
1. Heat litle ghee in a pan.
2. Add the aval and lightly fry till golden.
3. Remove and grind to a semi-coarse powder.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Fry the cashewnuts in the remaining ghee and add the puttu.
6. Add cardamom powder and stir to mix.
Aval Sugar Puttu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aval Sugar Puttu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.