Bengal Gram Dal – 1 cup
Raw Peanuts – 1 cup
Sprouted Horse Gram – 1 cup
Sesame Seeds – 2 tsp
Dry Red Chilli – 1
Dry Coconut (Kopra) – 2 tsp, grated
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure cook the dal, peanuts, horsegram with enough water and salt until 2 whistles.
2. Powder the red chilli and sesame seeds together.
3. Drain the water from the cooked dal, peanuts and horsegram.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the mustard seeds till it splutters.
6. Add the drained dals, kopra, powdered sesame seeds and red chilli.
7. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Remove and serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !