Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Green Peas – 1 cup, boiled
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Toor Dal – 1 tblsp
Sambar Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – little
Mustard Seeds – little
Curry Leaves – few
Asafoetida – little
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Cook the dal with little turmeric powder and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida. Fry for a minute.
4. Add the tomatoes, salt, cauliflower florets, pepper powder, peas and sambar powder.
5. Mix well and add little water.
6. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
7. Add the cooked dal and stir well.
8. When the gravy starts to thicken, remove and serve as a side dish with rice or roti.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !