Capsicums – 250 gms, chopped
Peanuts – 1 cup
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Mustard Seeds – little
Bengal Gram Dal – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind together the dry red chillies and peanuts to a coarse powder.
2. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the mustard seeds, dals and curry leaves for 45 seconds.
4. Add the capsicums and saute well.
5. Add the ground powder and salt.
6. Stir and cook for a minute or two.
How to Make Capsicum Usili Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Capsicum Usili Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.