Capsicums – 250 gms, chopped
Peanuts – 1 cup
Dry Red Chillies – 5
Mustard Seeds – little
Bengal Gram Dal – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Grind together the dry red chillies and peanuts to a coarse powder.
2. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the mustard seeds, dals and curry leaves for 45 seconds.
4. Add the capsicums and saute well.
5. Add the ground powder and salt.
6. Stir and cook for a minute or two.
Capsicum Usili Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Capsicum Usili Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.