Plain Noodles – 1 packet, cooked as per instructions
Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the green chillies, carrot, capsicums, onions and tomatoes for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the cooked noodles and mix well.
4. Add salt and coriander leaves.
5. Stir once or twice until well mixed.
Tip: If desired, you can also add boiled potatoes and spring onions.