Wheat Flour – 3 cups
Tomato Puree – 1 1/2 cups
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the flour, salt, 2 tblsp oil and tomato puree in a large bowl.
2. Knead well to a stiff dough. Add water if required.
3. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small puris.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Add the puris and fry till light golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot.
Wow Tomato Puri was very nice and taste very good. I like this Recipe very much