Green Capsicums – 250 gms, finely chopped
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Dry Red Chillies – 6
Oil as required
Curry Leaves – few
Fenugreek Seeds – few
Mustard Seeds – few
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast the fenugreek seeds and dry red chillies for a minute.
2. Remove and grind them to a fine powder.
3. Heat little oil in a pan.
4. Fry the curry leaves and mustard seeds for 30 seconds.
5. Add the capsicums and saute well.
6. Add a little water and cook until tender.
7. Add salt, powdered red chillies-fenugreek seeds, coconut, carrot and mix well.
8. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
9. Serve hot with rice.