Basmati Rice – 250 gms
Mushrooms – 100 gms, finely chopped
Carrot – 1 cup, chopped lengthwise
Beans – 1 cup, finely chopped
Baby Corn – 2, small, chopped lengthwise
Green Chillies – 2, slit lengthwise
Ghee – 4 tsp
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Ginger – little, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Cook the basmati rice with 2 cups of water and keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan.
3. Add the carrots, beans, mint leaves, mushrooms, baby corns, green chillies and ginger.
4. Saute well for 3 minutes and remove.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Combine the vegetables and rice in a large bowl.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve at once.
Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.