Basmati Rice – 250 gms
Mushrooms – 100 gms, finely chopped
Carrot – 1 cup, chopped lengthwise
Beans – 1 cup, finely chopped
Baby Corn – 2, small, chopped lengthwise
Green Chillies – 2, slit lengthwise
Ghee – 4 tsp
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Ginger – little, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Cook the basmati rice with 2 cups of water and keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan.
3. Add the carrots, beans, mint leaves, mushrooms, baby corns, green chillies and ginger.
4. Saute well for 3 minutes and remove.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Combine the vegetables and rice in a large bowl.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve at once.
Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.