Basmati Rice – 250 gms
Mushrooms – 100 gms, finely chopped
Carrot – 1 cup, chopped lengthwise
Beans – 1 cup, finely chopped
Baby Corn – 2, small, chopped lengthwise
Green Chillies – 2, slit lengthwise
Ghee – 4 tsp
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Ginger – little, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Cook the basmati rice with 2 cups of water and keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan.
3. Add the carrots, beans, mint leaves, mushrooms, baby corns, green chillies and ginger.
4. Saute well for 3 minutes and remove.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Combine the vegetables and rice in a large bowl.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve at once.
Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Vegetable Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.