Fish – 5 to 6 pieces
Green Chillies – 2, slit
Mustard Powder – 1 tsp
Curd – 1 cup, well beaten till smooth
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt and turmeric powder on the fish and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the marinated fish till golden brown and crispy.
4. Remove and drain excess oil. Keep aside.
5. Add 2 tsp oil to the curd.
6. Add mustard powder and green chillies.
7. Mix well and place over medium flame.
8. Add 1/2 cup of water and the fried fish pieces.
9. Simmer for a minute or two.
10. Remove and serve hot with rice.