Spaghetti – 100 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Mushrooms – 200 gms, finely chopped
Potato – 1, peeled, chopped
Onion – 1, large, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1 cup
Carrot – 1 cup, chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Oil – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions, mushrooms, potatoes, green chilli, carrot, ginger, green peas and salt.
3. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring from time to time or till the vegetables are tender. Add a little water if desired.
4. Add the spaghetti and mix well.
5. Add coriander leaves and cook for a minute.
Tip: You can substitute spaghetti with vermicelli if desired.
In the recipe you have omitted the main ingredient Mushroom. Can you edit and repost.
Please add the mushrooms in step #2.