Button Mushrooms – 200 gms, sliced or chopped into bite sized pieces
Maida – 100 gms
Rice Flour – 100 gms
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 200 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the rice flour, red chilli powder, maida and salt in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix well to a semi-thick batter of pouring consistency.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
4. Dip the mushrooms in the batter and add to the hot oil.
5. Fry till golden and remove.
6. Serve with chutney of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.